Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Baby turned 10!!!



I can't believe it! Yesterday, my sweet little boy turned 10!!! A DOUBLE DIGIT!! I can't believe how fast ten years goes by. Before I now it, he will be graduating from high school and heading off to college somewhere! It all happens in a blink of an eye! You hear all the time that you better savour these moments and it's so true! It's really heartbreaking!!! For his birthday, we had a family party along with a friend party- and we went ice skating!!!!Here is the gang!!


It was also our youngest daughters first time ice skating! She lasted maybe a half hour out there... it was harder for us to help hold her up!!! But, boy was she cute!!!



1 comment:

PiaTillys Boutique said...

Thanks for the message Nic! It looks like Joe had a good birthday. I can't believe he's 10!! WOW!! They grow up way too fast!